Video Resolution & Quality
The F200 front camera records in full HD 1080P @ 30 FPS, with the rear camera recording in 720P HD. This ensures that the camera provides clear video evidence. The 140° viewing angle ensures the camera captures an extensive view of the road ahead. This allows you to have the peace of mind that if an accident does occur, the video footage captured will clearly show the incident.
Thinkware F200 Recording Modes
Continuous Recording– The F200 will begin recording automatically when the engine is switched on and will continue in this mode during normal driving conditions.
Event Recording– If the G-Shock sensor is triggered a 10 second pre and post-impact video clip is saved providing a 20 second clip of the entire event.
Manual recording– When the REC button is pressed a manual event is created saving the previous 10 seconds and following 50 seconds of footage.
Parking Mode– When the camera is hard-wired into the vehicle it will go into parking mode once the ignition is turned off, providing you protection even when you are away from the vehicle.
Parked Recording Mode
The Thinkware F200 has a brand new parking mode, which now consists of two settings Time-Lapse and motion detection. Please note that you can only have one of these modes active at a time.
Motion Detection– The Thinkware F200 will only record footage if it detects movement near the vehicle then a 20 second video clip will be created, showing the 10 seconds before and after the movement was detected. The same will happen if an impact is detected.
Time-lapse– The F200 will record at 1ps when the vehicle is parked, this means you’ll be collecting crisp clear video many hours after leaving the vehicle. If the G-Sensor detected an impact a 6 minute 30fps video file will be created showing 3 minutes before and after the incident.
Thinkware F200 Recording Times
|SD Card Capacity||Front and rear||Front only|
|16GB||1.5 Hours||2 Hours|
|32GB||3 Hours||4 Hours|
|64GB||6 Hours||8 Hours|
Value Added Features
The Thinkware F200 has built-in Wi-Fi, this allows you to connect your smart device to the camera. When connected you can review and download previously recorded footage, live view the cameras and change the settings.
Through the use of the GPS antenna the camera is able to locate the vehicle and monitor the speed and direction of travel to provide court admissible evidence if an accident occurs.
The Thinkware F200 has two advanced warning systems, Lane departure warning system (LDWS) and Forward collision warning system (FCWS). In order for these system to work, the vehicle must be travelling a minimum of 30MPH and the camera to have a GPS signal. You are able to disable the warning systems in the settings of the camera.
LDWS- An audible warning will be issued to notify the driver when the vehicle is leaving its lane.
FCWS The driver is notified through an audible warning that the vehicle in front is slowing down or stopped to ensure that you do not have a rear-end collision.
In every box the following items come packaged:
- 1 x Thinkware F200 front camera
- 1 x Thinkware F200 rear camera
- 1 x Windscreen Mount
- 1 x Front to rear camera cable
- 1 x Hard-wire kit
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD card and adapter
- 5 x Cable Clips
- 1 x User Manual
- Brand – Thinkware
- Model – F200
- Front Camera – Yes
- Screen – No
- HD/Video Resolution – 1080p 1920 x 1080 (front)
- Video Frame Rate – 30fps
- Codec – H.264
- File Format – MP4
- Video Playback – Via IOS/Android App or PC/Mac Software
- Viewing Angle – Diagonal 140°
- Sensor – Sony Exmor CMOS Sensor
- Internal Mic (Sound Recorded) – Yes, can be muted
- Memory Card Included – Yes, 16GB Micro SD Card Class 10
- Memory Capacity – 128GB Micro SD Card
- WiFi – Yes
- Software – Thinkware viewer
- Software Compatibility – Windows/Mac
- Mobile App – Yes, Thinkware Cloud
- Speed Camera Alerts – Yes, with GPS antenna connected
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) – Yes
- Front Collision Warning System (FCWS) – Yes
- Removable Camera – Yes
- Internal Battery – No
- G-Sensor – Yes
- Parking Mode – Yes, requires hard-wire cable
- Photo Mode – No
- Built in GPS – No
- GPS Mapping – Yes, with additional GPS antenna
- Speed Stamp – Yes, only visible via software or app
- Auto Event Recording – Yes
- Auto start/stop rec – Yes
- Date/Time Stamp – Yes
- Overwrite Recording – Yes
- Manual Recording – Yes
- One Touch Formatting – Yes
- Tone Alerts – Yes
- Spoken Alerts – Yes
- Super Night-vision – Yes
- Operating Temperatures – -10° ~ 60°C
- Waterproof – No
- Dimensions – 78 x 34 x 31.5 mm
- Manufacturer Warranty – Dash Cam 2 Years, SD Card 6 Months